Thursday, June 24, 2010

Working on Dossier Part 1

I am almost done with our section of the Dossier Part 1!  Chris and I are meeting our church secretary tomorrow at the church (they both have the day off) around noon to sign all 32 papers and have her notarize them all!  You should have heard her when I told her that we have 32 papers for her to notarize.  It will be fun tomorrow!  I made sure to have 4 blue pens that work (we have to use blue ink on all papers).

Monday I have an appointment with our social worker to have her certify our Picture Books and get them notarized!  Thankfully we only have 3 of those to do.

I have been working all week to get things done.  All that is left to do is clean out the children's bedroom, straighten up my sewing room and take pictures of both.  Once I get pictures I like, I will copy & paste them into the Picture Book document, print and wait till Monday to get it all signed!  Once the Picture Books are done, our part will be completed.

Hopefully we will get the rest of the Dossier documents from Buckner soon so that I can take it all to Austin to get it Apostilled (pronounced Ap-O-Steeled).  Once that is done, we will send it to Buckner.  They will send it to Russia to get filed and we will wait.

Please continue to pray for us during this time, as well as our children.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck. We did not take pictures of every room, only the ones they asked for and since it is only suppose to be 4-5 pages and we have so much family we left rooms out. We can't wait for you guys to be "waiting". We know that you will get a quick referral. We are so excited for you guys.

    God Bless,
    Brian and Ann

    ReplyDelete