Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update not done yet...

We are still waiting for the Home Study Update to be completed. Hopefully it will be finalized by the end of the week. Hopefully. Please pray that it is!

The social worker got our email addresses messed up and I didn't get the rough draft of her report until after 9:00 last night when she called to see why I hadn't responded to her email. I will be so glad when the Update is done and we can continue on to the next step (putting the Dossier together). I sent her the corrections/additions she requested this morning around 9:00. Haven't heard anything yet.

On a side note, I have opened a new Etsy shop to sell scrub caps, scrub tops, stethoscope covers, etc. I have named it FunkyMedWear. I don't have anything posted yet, but hopefully will in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment