Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Okay, last night the fumes finally got to me!

The kitchen cabinets were painted yesterday afternoon and the fumes were getting to me by bedtime! Nothing like waking up at 3:30 in the morning with a MAJOR MIGRAINE. Then Sheba started to bark at 4:00 for some reason (maybe because she saw me getting up for ibuprofen?) and didn't stop until about 4:30. I will be really glad when this is all done and life can get back to normal.

I think they are going to do the final walk-through/check this afternoon, so it should be completely done by tomorrow night. Sheba has been really traumatized this past week as she has been cooped up in her kennel most of the time (including yesterday evening because of the kitchen being painted). She has been 'talking' with the guys, and occasionally they talk to her. :)

Everything is looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment