Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dinner

I don't know why I am so surprised at what/how our boys will eat.  I can spend 45 minutes working on a really nice, well-balanced meal served on a plate and they won't eat hardly anything!  I can take the same ingredients, cut it all up and put it in a bowl and they think it is the BEST FOOD EVER!  It doesn't even have to be a 'normal' combination, as long as it is in a bowl.  A few days ago, we had diced ham with chopped leftover hot dogs (warmed up in the skillet), layered with green beans & corn, topped with Macaroni-n-Cheese.  They both thought it was the best!  I can serve the same items separately on a plate and it won't get the same reaction.  I am beginning to think that it is NOT my cooking but the container it is served in. 

Sigh.

The Joys of Being Mom.

At least they are eating something.......

1 comment:

  1. I have found the same thing with Abby. I am going to be serving everything all mixed together to make sure she gets all she needs.

    ReplyDelete