Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Post Office Issues

Okay, I am really frustrated with the United States Post Office. The envelope (with the last of our Home Study papers) that I sent out on August 6, 2009 (at 10:10 am) has not arrived at Buckner's office and the online tracking system has not updated since the envelope was 'accepted' at the Richmond Post Office. Yesterday I sent out copies (made from the copies I kept before sending the originals on the 6th) via Fed Ex Priority Overnight. When I checked their online tracking system this morning, it showed that the envelope was delivered at 8:35 am to Buckner.

Let this be a lesson to me (and anyone else who has to send papers in the mail) to NOT use the Post Office and send EVERYTHING via Fed Ex. It does get expensive, but it is SOOO worth it!!! (It also helps that Chris' stepfather is letting us use his account!)

Now, we get to wait some more, but at least I know the papers are at Buckner!

Please continue to pray for us during this time as we wait for our Official Approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment