Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost done with reading

While I was in San Antonio this weekend for a Quack Pack (group of friends from high school) Reunion, Chris finished the last book we have to read: Raising Adopted Children by Lois Ruskai Melina. Woohoo! Now he needs to write up his report and he will be COMPLETELY DONE with his part. I got through chapter 1 of the book while waiting for my car to get inspected this morning, but should be finished with it sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. Once I get my report written, I can make copies of all the papers (for our records) and send it off to Buckner!

We got an email last week from our social worker stating that her part is done, she is just waiting for these 'book reports' and a copy of the report from the psychologist.

Now we get to continue waiting, only this time we are waiting for our OFFICIAL APPROVAL to adopt. Please continue to pray for us during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment