Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Not Happy With A Haircut

Today, I got a call from David's Assistant Principal at his school
(the call was just before 3:00 and school is out at 2:40).
Apparently an older girl on the bus to the daycare center that he goes to for after-school care decided to cut his hair without his permission.
He said that he told her not to cut it, but she cut it anyway.
I brought home a pair of my good shears from school to see what I could do to try and make it decent.
I wasn't sure what I would find when I picked him up this afternoon.
It wasn't quite as bad as I thought, but still very upset that the girl did this to him!
Chopped hair (note big empty spot where hair was)

Making a 'not happy' face

Laughing at Michael laughing at him

Second attempt at a 'not happy' face

Not much better, but at least it is mostly shaped up and even after Mama got through.

1 comment:

  1. WTH?! hopefully you are following up with the principal and daycare manager. At least David was smart enough to not fight her back. With the zero tolerance crap today he'd be in trouble too! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete