Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting Ready for Home Visit...

Chris and I have been working hard this past week (longer, actually) to get ready for our social worker's home visit on Saturday. I never realized what we have collected over the years and haven't gotten rid of! It is amazing what people collect and don't throw away. It is so easy to become a pack rat and hard to throw stuff out, but we are doing it! I think that we are ready for the Home Visit on Saturday (or at least we will be by Friday night). We pick up Joy at the airport in the morning and will take her back in the early afternoon. I know it is not a 'white glove' inspection visit, but you never know.....

We have childproofed all that we can think of, put the 7 pound fire extinguisher under the sink (behind a childproofed latch) and double checked the 2 CPS lists we have to follow.

Now, we just need to finish cleaning, hanging fresh towels in the front bathroom and wait. I guess that means that I need to stop writing and get back to work (laundry, dusting, vacuuming/sweeping, cleaning the kitchen, etc).....

No comments:

Post a Comment